Based on IP Technology, MTN Nigeria’s IP Connect service enables organisations of all sizes to securely and cost effectively connect employees, contractors, business partners and customers.
MTN Nigeria is introducing the IP Connect service based on Internet Protocol Virtual Private Networks (IP-VPNs), which allows companies with locations spread out in Nigeria to connect and transfer data on a private and secure way over reliable robust MPLS infrastructure.
An Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VPN) is a routed link between two or more points across a shared network infrastructure with various degrees of security that ensure privacy for all parties. IP Connect is ideal for large organisations that require intelligent connectivity between branches.
Business Benefits of IPConnect (MPLS) Service
- Reduced networking costs - You can review current network architectures, find relevant opportunities to reduce costs and migrate at your own pace.
- Security - Enabled by establishing VPN connectivity over MTN Nigeria’s Dedicated MPLS network
- Availability & Reliability - Supported by redundancy in MTN Nigeria’s MPLS network
- Connectivity across Nigeria - access to the MTN Nigeria IPConnect service is available from 12 Points of Presence (PoP) across Nigeria and supported by MTN Nigeria’s extensive fibre network.
- Private and secure connectivity that supports multiple types of applications such as Data, Voice & Multimedia.
- Scalable to provide for future growth changes in size and volume of the customer business.
- 24 x 7 service and support is provided alongside a single point of contact for provisioning and troubleshooting.
Take the Next Step
To subscribe to the MTN IPConnect (MPLS) Service, simply contact your MTN Account Partner (if you have one already), or send an email to email@example.com.