Organizations with large, non-MTN subscriber numbers can now enjoy the benefits of having ALL their staff on the MTN network without having to get new numbers.
MNP allows you to keep your mobile phone number when changing from one mobile service provider to another. This means that you can now port non-MTN lines to the MTN network without your colleagues losing their phone numbers. Now, you can have one network provider for all your staff lines no matter what those numbers are.
Why Join the Largest Mobile Subscriber Base on the African Continent?
- 1 out of every 2 calls you and your colleagues make will likely be to an MTN line, being that there are over 60 million subscribers on our network. This means most of your calls will be on-net and as such you’ll enjoy lowest overall call rates for MTN subscriber calls.
- Wherever your business operations take your people in Nigeria, there will be MTN network connectivity. This means your people are always connected as MTN subscribers.
- When your people leave the shores of Nigeria, as MTN subscribers, they have attractive roaming rates across the most countries.
- As an organization with MTN subscribers, you will enjoy bundled services – Closed User Group service as well as device offers at bundled prices.
- Your people will have the benefit of being part of the largest mobile advertising family, getting access to exciting offers from time to time with MTN Mobile Ads.
All this is in addition to MTN being the network that gives the most back in Corporate Social Responsivity, offers the most life-changing promotions and provides entertainment and excitement opportunities like no other.
For assistance on individual corporate line porting or bulk porting, simply contact your MTN Account Partner, who will guide you through a few simple steps. If you do not have an MTN Account Partner, please call 01-460 0000 or email: EBUProvisioning.Team@mtn.com.
Click here for frequently asked questions on MNP.
Click here to download the Customer Porting Request Form.